Wednesday 10 September 2008

this is....


This is how I spend my spare 10 minutes:

a cup of tea
read
sleep-nanna power nap of course
stare at the sky and trees
dream
ponder on things
a shower
lunch or snack
google
email
phone calls to friends
read junk mail
read local paper
download photos
stare at my calendar and wondering how life can be so crazy and remembering what i have on that day
wonder what i was doing and where i was going with that thing in my hand
take a deep breath
just doing nothing of anything much

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Wow, what a fabulous list! It's inspiring what one can accomplish in only 10 minutes. Now I wish I'd thought up more for my "this is" post!

Have a great week!

nicole said...

Thanks for your comment. There are only so many things one can do in ten minutes. It was nice to ponder on what I actually do with ten minutes and what i could potenitally do next time I have a spare ten. Enjoy your next spare ten minutes!!!!