Friday 26 September 2008

Easy peasy lemon squeasy. stick on velcro

stick on velcro will not necessarily make life easier. I bought some thinking 'hey I can just stick it on and sew- no need for pins!' Great idea in theory. I had missed somewhere along the line that the glue on the back of the velcro sticks to teh sewing machine needle and gums up the cotton also.
Wisdom from MIL Eucalyptus oil bottle close by to get rid of glue from needle (mind you I haven't got onto this and it's been almost a week (oops) )

My words of wisdom to others who may have missed this one along the way. Buy the sew on velcro if using a sewing machine. It really is easier in the long run!!!!

1 comment:

A said...

This happened to me too!!! I should have told you before you had the same disaster (about a week after me....)
*sorry*