Monday 8 September 2008

this is...... fav band



Always love to listen to a bit of bebel gilberto. She has such a fresh, breezy, cruisy, dreamy kind of sound. It puts a spring in my step with a pinch of mellow and cruise.

My mid to later teenage weekends were filled with stagediving, moshpits and ringing ears at local gigs at Croydon EV's mostly with local thrashy bands and some other visiting bands I also enjoyed a bit of Jazz (Melbourne pubs and jazz nightspots often situated down dark lanes) and U2 (remember concert at MCG where I was really quite close to the stage- crazy looking around at all the people). Haven't been to any gigs of late but I love listening to my friends bands and supporting them- accoustic, jazz and electro pop. I like variety depending on what mood I am in- whatever gets the batteries going.

No comments: