Monday 6 October 2008

this is....




This is my favourite kitchen tool:




It didn't take me to long to think of my favourite peeler. When I saw this peeler I fell in love, or maybe lust (absolutely nothing kinky), and I just had to have it. I hel it, I admired it and I bought it!!! Ka Ching!!!! It is just so good and chunky and ergonomically designed. It makes peeling a breeze.




My other favourite kitchen tool is on the favourite list as it makes me laugh whenever I look at it. My sister sent it over from the UK for a birthday present for me. I have since seen this item sold here. It is a 'crumpet'. She bought me the dog. It is like a mini dustbuster for sucking up crumbs. There is a bit of a personal 'you just had to be there' joke that goes hand in hand with this item which is why it makes me laugh. The funny thing is it has actually come in handy a few times to suck crumbs out of our balinese placemats and to suck up crumbs from a toddlers crushed biscuit on the carpet.






No comments: